SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of getting higher website rankings in search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, or Bing. Organic traffic is often ranked as one of the top 3 traffic and revenue sources for businesses, making good SEO practices a vital aspect for every business.
Our skilled team of SEO experts will help your business increase organic traffic by improving your sites SEO to perform better than the competition.
Our full service SEO packages include:
- Keyword research and programming
- Monthly search engine ranking reports
- Creation of Robot.txt file
- HTML sitemap creation
- Web server analysis
- Phone and email support
- Website design analysis
- Schema HTML tag optimization
- DMOZ registration and submission
- Link redirect audit
- Custom 404 Error page set-up
- Canonicalization analysis
- Heading tag optimization
- Competitor analysis
- Navigation optimization
- Content optimization
- Meta-content optimization
- On-page optimization
- XML sitemap creation and registration
- Google Analytics implementation and analysis
- Manual directory submissions
- Manual article submissions
- Press releases
- Asset links
- Link building
- Local optimization
- Blog creation and maintenance
PPC Management Services
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising gives you the opportunity to pay for top positions on search engines and appear in relevant keyword searches. PPC marketing also delivers instant traffic and can complement existing SEO strategies by testing business models and marketplaces to develop a successful digital marketing strategy.
Caskey Group offers complete PPC development as well as ongoing optimization and management services. Whether you need month-to-month management, a new set of eyes on a campaign, or a complete rebuild, we can help.
With Google accounting for two-thirds of all US searches, AdWords remain the most effective PPC advertising vehicle. It not only places your site in prominent view of users, but AdWords enrollment also provides you with the ability to test keywords, complementing your existing SEO strategies.