On Friday, August 29, 2008 Caskey Printing, Inc. acquired the assets of White Rose Printing in York, Pennsylvania. The White Rose Printing Company started in business in 1939 at the 237 South Court Street facility. Caskey Printing, Inc. and the White Rose Printing Company found many similarities between the businesses, and have formed a trust between the two family run organizations. The determining factors behind the agreement were Caskey Printing, Inc’s continuing leadership in commercial printing technology, and the desire to offer employment to the majority of the current White Rose Printing employees.
Caskey Printing, Inc will begin the transition on September 2, 2008. The White Rose telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and fax numbers will remain the same for 90 days. The additional services that will now become available to the current White Rose customer base will be unlimited.
To name a few:
- An innovative On-line ordering system
- Online proofing file management system for viewing proofs and uploading files
- Large format printing for displays and posters including laminating services
- Cartons and box printing for promotions
- Six color offset printing with aqueous coating
- Digital color and black and white printing
- Variable Data printing
- Unique bindery techniques from spiral to saddle stitching right in house
- Complete In-House mailing capabilities
- Specialty Products with an online catalog via the web
- FSC certification for environmental products
- Warehousing and fulfillment services for those sizeable, long term products